Being a working Mum now, i feel that it's damn difficult to manage and juggle the balance between work and personal life. My kinda shitload work nowadays makes me:
1) Skip my breatmilk-pumping times
2) Stretch the hours longer to the next pump
3) Produce lesser breast milk - thanks to the stress
4) See my daughter/Hubs for only freakin' 2hrs before she goes to Zzz-mode
5) Many others, but these are the main concern
How come no one told me so??
I promised myself to keep giving Falisha BM for at least 9mths before I finally gave in. But now it's not even 6mths and my BM is diminishing very quickly. I feel so depressed. Sighs.
Mummies out there, if you still have lotsa BM 5-6mths after you gave birth to your little one, keep giving your little one the better option k! I would really very much like to but too bad i can't. Sighs. I'm sorry Falisha. I have tried my best.