Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'm sweating like a C.O.W!

Do you?

Goodness, I am, and it's scary! Before i got preggie, i was already a super sweaty person. All inherited from my Mum. Hahaa..when i was staying with her before married we used to challenge each other and see who sweats more while doing housework at home. Can you believe it! It's really incredible and super unbelievable...


And now that I'm pregnant, it got worst! Oh my, i feel like i'm in Sauna everyday! Even my hubby couldn't understand why i can sweat like a cow at home - even when the fan is ON! And i'm getting complains on why i have to switch on the aircon together WITH the fan! hahaa...but i really can't help it! It's not my fault that i feel hot leh... as if i like it and asked for it!


Is there anyone like me? Bleahhh

5 comments:

  1. hihi,
    me too, feel very hot everyday. Am so scare of confinement now. Cannot bathe somemore, sian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaa...same loh! At home, lagi worse. At least at ofis got aircon! LOL. But heng me not gonna follow the chinese style - cannot bathe for duno how many days. Heh..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heloos Dinky! You're welcome to 'bookmark' me! LOL.

    Hahaaa...so i got very 'HOT' kakis then! heehe..really cannot tahan...my hubby sooo scared of me - everytime i reach home i will switch on the fan. FAN only he scared liao! LOL.

    Oh wow...that's a pc of very useful info from ur antenatal class! Hehee..now i know y! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi hui chin this is madhu. I have a pregnant friend who refuses to leave the house in the afternoon cos its hot. And i think she feels so warm that she has tiny white bumps all over her!

    You're not alone babes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Madhu! Hahaaa...ok so i'm not alone - at all! hahaa...YES this week of MC is a killer! Though can get rest, cannot get the shiokerdoos aircon in the office! Hahaa...

    ReplyDelete