Thursday, May 13, 2010

My G.I.R.L


What a look right? Haha...what I used to call my lil' baby is now called my lil' girl. Falisha is coming fast to 24 mths, going on 2 years old! Goodness...She's picking up things fast, hopefully the good ones more. Hahaa..she now has a temper, and has this thing call 'stubbornness' in her. Oh my, I bueh tahan~!


Let's recap the [understandable] things she can say so far:

Oh more [no more] 
Hum-more [somemore]
Habis [finish in malay]
Takut [scared in malay]
Baju [clothes in malay]
Like dis / like dat
Please, Mummy
Teh choo [Thank you]
1, 3, 4, 5 [If i ask her to count to ten]
Draw
Pink colour
Mai mai/Bu Yao 不要 [dun want/no - and yes it's in hokkien and i did not teach her that]
No no no no
Milkmilkmilkmilkmilk [milk]
Mandi [bathe in malay]
Bubble
Low-low [pillow]
Xiao Ching 小青 [her soft toy in mandarin]
Ayer [water in malay]
Jerry [Tom & Jerry]
Mouse [Mickey Mouse]
On...TV [to switch on the TV]
Brush [to brush her teeth]
Where
Wash
Dirty
Mummy...Oh...mummy [Haha i lurve it when she says this]
Ba-noon [balloon]
Grapes [Gapes]
Bus
Mummy car
Chor chor [sit down in hokkien]
Bao bao [carry her]
Star/Tar [Star]
Dwink [drink]
Hug
Bird
Ryan [lion]
Cow
Cat/meow [cat]
Dogdog
Good ger [good girl]
Pampers [diaper - yes I've been teaching her to say 'diaper' but my maid coach her till it becomes the BRAND]
Pow-ger [powder]
Gai gai [to go out in hokkien]
Harlow [hello]
Nice
Hao ah! 好啊! [when i ask her '好吃吗?']
Twee [tree]
Otter [water]
Air-fone [telephone]
Ming-ming [swimming]
Wear
Shoos [shoes]
Tie-hair
Hairband
Jump


I think there's alittle more but I can't recall all for now.


How time flies. My lil' baby is now my girl. My lil' girl.




1 comment:

  1. Wah lao just look at that picture of Falisha, SHE'S A MODEL!!! A lady in her 20s copying that exact pose and stare, is trying to be sexy lor!!! hahahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete