Monday, July 12, 2010

S.N.A.P.P.E.D Totally

Recently, I went to have coffee at the long-awaited newly-opened Kopitiam at my Mum's place. Sis has been saying the kopi there nice etc, so I tot, heck, just go and try. Guess what? This was my 1st experience.

Me & my Mum was at the counter. Bro was carrying a sleeping Falisha so we went to get the drinks instead. This was the conversation between me, my Mum & the 2 Aunties at the Kopi counter:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aunty 1: Lai what you want?

Me: 2 Cappuccino, one teh see ice.

Aunty 1: Oh cappuccino need to wait 5mins hor. 

Me & mum: Ok can.

Aunty 1: So you wanna wait or not?

Me: How, Mum? You wanna wait?

Mum(to the Aunty): Ok

Aunty 2: Oh the machine shut down liao. Or do you wanna drink something else?

Mum: Hmm. Ok then do you have Kopi C?
 
Aunty 2: Oh Kopi oso finished.

Me: So you have any kopi or not?? (Feelin pissed aredy )

Aunty 1: Cappuccino need to wait for 5mins k. So you wanna wait?

Mum:  Eh..ok la 5mins can la.

Aunty 2: So you want?

Mum: Ok then 2 cappuccinos pls.

Aunty 1: Eh..b-but you might need to wait slightly more than 5mins k. Actually I need to go back liao, I worked since 6am you know...

Me: SO ARE YOU SELLING YOUR CAPPUCCINOS OR NOT??? HAVE SAY HAVE, DON'T HAVE SAY DON'T HAVE LAH!!!!! NO NEED TO EE-EE-ORR-ORR LOH! ISSIT REALLY SO DIFFICULT TO DECIDE WHETHER YOU WANNA SELL OR NOT???????  

Then my Mum signal to my Sis and she came over.
Mum to sis: You wanna drink anything else or not? Like milo/teh etc.

Sis: I don't want anything then.

Aunty 1 to my sis: Oh you want ah? You want cappuccino ah? Okok I make one just for you k!
[I gave a disgusted look & walked away]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Given this, how do you expect me NOT to feel pissed and totally snapped? Seriously, c'mon!!! I think can put these type of people on the Noose and make fun of them loh. Arggh. See my sis come over only then say okok i make for you. I told my sis, next time you wanna drink YOU go buy la. Similan special treatment siah nabei. Aunty like you la.

Is it me being damn anal or is it these freakin Aunties just have NO BRAINS?? Goodness. Just wanna have a taste of their so-called nice Kopi and I was 'awarded' with this blood-pressure raising incident. WTF siah.

4 comments: